Item

Category: Archive -> Newspaper Articles  
Donor: Unknown
Location: Research Library -> Document Boxes -> Maritime Carferries  
Accession Number: 2016.2533.1438  
Name of Object: History Cabot LDN - Carferries and History  
Description: 10/07/2000 article, fleet expands.arrived in 1900 (formerly named The Muskegon) was renamed Pere Marquette 16 in 1901. Even earlier this carferry was called the Shenago - builkt in 1895 by Crain Ship Building company of Toledo.  
Year Manufactured: 0000